Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Thanks! (Curtains update)

Okay, so an update on fabric choices (thanks for the suggestions!!) I have now learned that there is a Waverly outlet within reach (I love me a discount). Thanks, too, to my mother-in-law for the positive identification of our Roses (Knock-Out?) and for assuring us that they are, thankfully, of the easy-care variety. I just wanted to share some things I found via the suggested links. First off, HEE. "Seagull," by Jenny Lee-Katz:
Next, beautimous: "Avalon," by Daisy Janie
I also really like this one of hers: "Maxie"
LOVE, but probably too dark: "Hydrangea Blue," by Cicada Studio
and, "HEE," all over again: "Chicks-a-dee"
Ah, so many great things out there. Thanks to my sister for restoring my faith in online shopping. Be on the lookout for pictures of the Mr.'s brand-new garden!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, do SOMETHING with the birdies!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hydrangea Blue is very pretty. aunty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the seagulls.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete